Students at Chandler have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities throughout the school year.
- Book Fair – Held twice a year (Scholastic Book Fair is held once a year)
- Chess Club
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Community Walking Trips – Students study and research an area in the community and then take a walk to visit the site. During the visit they find out why it is important to the community.
- Family Fun Night- Each grade level at Chandler commits to one night each year a Family Fun Night.
- Meet, Greet and Eat – A Chandler trademark, is a gathering held to introduce families to the school. Families bring a favorite food to share and have the opportunity to meet other members of the Chandler family. This event is very well attended and anticipated by everyone.
- Running Club – Grades 2-5 participants meet after school in the Fall and Spring. The Fall running club culminates with Chandler Chase in October. The Spring running club will meet in May.